Prep Time : 15 minutes | Baking time : 40 minutes | Serving : 8 cakes
125 gr Cassava Kitchen’s Cassava Flour
30 gr starch potato
1 ¼ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
⅛ teaspoon salt
2 egg yolks
1 ½ teaspoon vanilla
75 ml vegetable oil
100 ml milk
30 ml lemon juice
75 gr sugar
- Preheat oven and set the temperature to 180 degrees Celcius or 356 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare the baking paper and put it inside a bread pan.
- Prepare your own strawberry jam or purchase any of your favorite brands as much.
- Prepare a jar or a glass.
- Add the milk in a small bowl; add the lemon juice into it and mix well together.
- In another bowl, add the sugar and egg, mix it well together. Add the vegetable oil and mix it.
- Add the cassava flour and the wet ingredients to the mixture, then mix all the ingredients together.
- Whip the whip cream with mixer until medium peak.
- Put the whip cream inside a piping bag with a star tip.
- Put the batter into the bread pan.
- Bake the cake for 25 minutes.
- Take out the cake from the oven.
- Cut the cake with a round cake cutter.
- Put the cake into the glass or jar.
- Put the strawberry jam on the top of the cake.
- Spread the whip cream on the top of it.
- There is your pretty strawberry short cake