Prep: 10 Minutes I Bake time: 15 - 20 Minutes I Serving 12 pcs
PIE CRUST CANAPE :
75 gram Cassava Flour
35 Maize Starch
1 tablespoon Icing Sugar
Chicken Stock Powder
50 gram Unsalted butter
2 pcs Egg Yolk
3-4 tablespoon Cold Water
150 gr Rigatoni
500 gr Prawn
1 pcs onion sliced
1 pcs Lime
½ teaspoon paper
1 gram cinnamon
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon sugar
2 pcs Cucumber
3 pcs Tomatoes
5 slices Lettuce
55 gram cheese
3 tablespoon canola oil
PIE CRUST CANAPE
- Beet the butter, sugar, salt, chicken stock until smooth.
- Add the egg yolk
- Add the cassava flour, cornstarch and cold water, mix well.
- Stir it with hand, then knead until smooth
- Knead it with your hand until it is smooth and well blended.
- Flatten the dough into the pan and cut it with the ring
- Prick it with the fork
- Bake it with for 15-20 minutes in 170oC
1. Heat the canola oil, add the onion. Then add the rigatoni pasta, prawn and cook for 1 minute. Season with salt, paper, sugar, stock, and cinnamon and stir to combine.
2. Add lemon juice, mix well and set aside
1. Thread each canape pie, cucumber, tomato, cheese, and strip onto a small wooden skewer, add a prawn to each on top
A compliment : Serve it with a thousand islands or any kind of your favorite's sauce.
PRO TIP: to make your pasta not sticking together, make sure you cook it in a large pot with enough water and stir it frequently during the first minute of cooking process. You don't need to stir it after that.