Prep: 10-15 Minutes I Baking time: 50-60 Minutes
- 1 ¾ cups of Cassava Kitchen’s all purpose Cassava flour (GF)
- 1 cups sugar
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
3 large eggs
2 cups zucchini grated/shredded
¾ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cups walnuts chopped (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F. Then prepare two 8×4 loaf pans with parchment paper.
- Wash zucchini and dry off with a paper towel. DO NOT peel zucchini. Use a cheese grater (large side) or food processor to shred the zucchini. Set aside and DO NOT SQUEEZE DRY; the moist is needed.
SEPARATE THE DRY FROM THE WET
- Add the all purpose Cassava flour, baking soda, cinnamon, sugar and salt all in one bowl, mix it together and set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs. Add shredded zucchini, vanilla, and vegetable oil and mix together.
- BRING IT ALL TOGETHER
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture. With a spatula mix it all together. At this point you may add the walnuts if you prefer and mix them into the mixture.
- Divide the mixture evenly over the two prepared pans and bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in the pans for 5 minutes, remove from the pan, and cool on a wire rack.