1. Cook your corn by boiling it for 5 mins, add salt
2. Once cooked, shave your corn and on a skillet add 2 tbsp of your butter and cook your corn and white ends of the scallions. Add pepper + other seasonings (if you want. we added a little paprika). Cook till tender
3. Meanwhile, cook your pasta to al dente or preferred texture. Reserve 1 cup of pasta water
4. In your pasta pot, add the rest of the butter and corn and mix. Add a little pasta water if needed.
5. Serve with cut parsley, additional green onions, and dollops of goat cheese!
This recipe was adapted from Delish. To view the version click here