Sink your teeth into this delightful treat! Carolina of carova.photo whipped up this gluten-free banana bread using our All Purpose Cassava Flour. Her method is great for a quick snack to fill you up and take on the go!
- 1 1/2 cups Cassava Kitchen Cassava Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 medium extra ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup + 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 1/3 cup lankato monkfruit maple syrup
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 TBSP non-dairy milk of choice (Carolina used coconut milk)
- Mix-ins of choice: Carolina used Power Up Antioxidant trail mix which has dried blueberries, dried cranberries, pecans, walnuts, and dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 375ºF and line loaf pan with parchment paper. Make sure to leave extra parchment paper on sides so that you can easily remove the loaf once it’s done baking.
- In one bowl combine Cassava Kitchen Cassava Flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- In second bowl add mashed banana and whisk in coconut oil, maple syrup and milk until combined. Add in eggs and vanilla, mixing until smooth.
- Carefully combine both bowls and continue to stir.
- Add additional mix-ins (Carolina added Power Up trail mix).
- Transfer batter to prepared loaf pan and bake for 40 minutes (it may be more or less depending on the oven, so be sure to check frequently and stick a toothpick or knife in and make sure it comes out clean).
- Allow bread to cool and then remove from pan by lifting the parchment paper from both ends.
Check out both their pages to support and follow!